- Hotel Details
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily Breakfast
- 3 Nights accommodation in Port Blair
- Full day of Havelock Island
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours will be on sharing basis in a non air-conditioned transportation
Day 01: Arrive Port Blair
On arrive at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we starts the sightseeing withAnthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands from Anthropological Museum, we proceed to Corbyn's Cove beach.
Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail: At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Day 02: Port Blair – Ross Island – North Bay Island (Coral Island) – Harbour Cruise (Viper Island)
Today, after breakfast we will proceed for a full day joyful cruising towards Ross Island, North Bay (Coral Island) and Harbour Cruise (Viper Island).
Ross Island: Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands.
North Bay (Coral Island): North Bay (Coral Island) offers exotic coral, colourful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colourful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and snorkeling (optional).
Harbour Cruise (Viper Island): Afternoon, we proceed for a cruise of harbour, the panoramic view of seven points from sea ie; harbour, floating docks, etc including a trip to Viper Island the place of execution.
Day 03: Port Blair - Havelock Island – Port Blair
Today, we start our journey towards Havelock island via ferry from Port Blair Harbour. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you toRadhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. After noon we proceed back towards Port Blair (via ferry) and overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 04: Depart from Andaman Islands
Drop to Port Blair / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories
- Any Air Fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- 3.5 % Government Service Tax