- Hotel Details
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- 02 Night Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- 01 Night Accommodation in Genting Highlands
- Genting Outdoor Theme Park Pass
- Enroute to Batu Caves
- One Way Cable Car Ride in Genting( except on maintenance days )
- Half day city tour of Kuala Lumpur on seat in coach basis
- Airport- Hotel- Airport Transfer on SIC Basis
Day 01: Arrive Kuala Lumpur - Genting Highlands
Welcome to Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur is also known as the Garden City of Lights. With its colorful potpourri of races and cultures, KL, as the city is popularly known, is a kaleidoscope of fascinating sights and sounds. Immerse yourself in its abundance of attractions-exciting theme parks, world-class sporting events, dazzling cultural performances and entertaining nightlife. On arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, begin your tour of 'Cherating with Kuala Lumpur and Genting'. Post customs and immigration, you will proceed to the Sky way cable car station for a relaxing, scenic ride up to Genting Highlands. Moving at a maximum speed of 21.6 km per hour, you will have fantastic views of the Malaysian rainforests along the way. Indulge yourself in a world of fantasy and adventure at the famous Genting Outdoor Theme Park. The cool mountain air makes it an exhilarating experience to enjoy the many rides at the Outdoor Theme Park. The theme park unfolds a magical adventure of fun and excitement for the whole family. On arrival at the Genting Highlands Hotel, you will proceed to room. The rest of the afternoon is free for you to enjoy the Indoor & Outdoor Theme Park, Various Entertainment facilities, Casino de Genting (at own) etc. Enjoy a comfortable overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Kuala Lumpur
After enjoying a hearty breakfast at the hotel, you will proceed to the ultra-modern city of Kuala Lumpur. Arrive Kuala Lumpur and later proceed for half day city tour. Which includes old world Moorish architecture and other famous landmarks like Sultan Abdul Samad Building, Independence Square, Jamek Mosque, Lake Gardens, Parliament House, National Monument, Kings Palace, China Town and a handicraft centre. Enjoy the evening at leisure and have a comfortably overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Kuala Lumpur
After enjoying breakfast, Full day is free for the leisure and shopping. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 04: Return home with happy memories
Return home with happy memories today transferred to Kuala Lumpur International Airport for your onward journey.
- Any Air Fare
- Visa Charges
- Applicable Peak Season, Christmas, New year surcharges
- Items of Personal Nature
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- 3.50% Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
- Kualalumpur : Cultural or similar
- Genting : First World Hotel or similar